E-Book & Online Magazines
Getting your magazine online is essential no matter if you are a local parish community magazine, a lifestyle publication or food and drink connoisseurs. We love our technology here at MPQ so we have all the tools to help get your magazine online and moving forward to your readers.
So, how can we help you and your magazine? As we do, let’s keep it simple:
- Increase readership
- Increased exposure for all advertisers and content
- No time limits on content to be shared
- Access to all social media channels
- All formats supported – Apple, Android & Microsoft
- Readership statistics
1. Free eBook Tools – Showing off all you printed artwork on screen for all to find through the internet. Our flipping book tools can be read by all formats All Apple, Android and Microsoft devices. The links in your text come alive and can enable your adverts to be clicked through to increase their advertising bang from your magazine.
We brand the magazine landing page so that your header has you logo or name on as well as your contact information. This coupled with a blurb section to let the potential readers and search engines know what your publication is about your magazine will be found and read by up to 40% more readers than the printed version alone.
You can share your magazine online anywhere including Facebook and Twitter. Unlike most other free eBook tools we enable you and your readers to download your eBook anywhere for reading at a future time. One of the biggest selling points is there are no external adverts for rival publications on the same page that may distract your readers and make them click away.
2. Online Magazines – We produce beautiful online magazines for many reasons. Firstly to compliment the printed version of your magazines, secondly to support writers and their passions but mostly to help increase revenue streams for all parties involved. If you haven’t considered putting your magazine online then you need to consider your audience potential and your advertisers potential exposure. Both could be exponential in size but what should you care if you are running a community magazine? Well the answer is simple. The more exposure you give your advertisers the more chances they will get a return on their investment with you. This will keep them happy and keep them advertising with you.